BSU033016

Welcome to this weeks Brike Stampers Unite Challenge, and because this is the fifth week we are doing an ABC challenge..... anything but a card. 
I elected to do a small 8x8 shadow box frame using the No Bones About It stamp set as well as the School House Designer Series Paper pack. I used garden green, cucumber crush, pacific point, pool party, crumb cake, smokey slate, old olive and soft suede ink pads. I did some layering with Pacific Point and Garden Green card stocks. 

I was really at a loss as to what to do but I knew I wanted to break out this fun stamp set because I haven't had a chance to use it much. The fun thing was how well it matched Rylens favorite Dino blanket. 

Hope you enjoy this weeks challenge. Go make something now that isn't a card and share it with us!! We'd love to see what you come up with. Hope on over to Terri's blog HERE  and Stace's blog HERE  to see what they came up with for this week.  Have a great week everyone and THANK YOU for stopping by. 





--
******Carol*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment