BSU021517



Hello and Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. This week is all about Color Combos. So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, and White. When I laid these colors together I instantly thought how delicious they looked and I had to use the Cool Treats stamp set. Doesn't this card just make you want in ice cream cone?

I started with a base of Crumb Cake and layered a piece of So Saffron. I stamped the lil dot from the Cool Treats stamp set in So Saffron to give it a lil boarder interest. I then used the matching Frozen Treats Framelits to cut out my ice cream scoops, the cherry and the cone. I stacked them all together using some dimensionals to pop them off the page a bit. I stamped the sentiment in Blushing Bride and added a couple Rhinestone Jewels to the top and bottom. Layered the whole thing onto my card base and then I had a craving for ice cream for three days afterward. LOL

Hope you enjoyed this weeks card...be sure to head on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what they came up with this week. Also if you'd like to play along you can do so and add it to the Album for this week on our Facebook Page Broke Stampers Unite Challenges HERE

Have a great week everyone and Thank You for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment