BSU020817



Welcome to this weeks BSU Challenge. It's techinique week, and this weeks technique is Watercolor.
I chose to do a watercolor background using an aqua painter and Pacific Point ink on Shimmery White Card Stock. I pressed ink into my ink pad lid and then using the Aquapainter swiped the ink all over my background layer. If you try this and you don't get an intense enough color you can let it dry some and then apply more ink using the same method. I then stamped the two smaller balloons using the Tuxedo Momento ink pad. Using the Up and Away thinlit dies I made the Red and yellow balloon. Istamped the sentiment in Real Red and layered the whole thing on Real Red card stock. I finished off with a few clouds, also using the thinlets, and popping them up with some dimensionals.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks card...be sure to head on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what they came up with this week. Also if you'd like to play along you can do so and add it to the Album for this week on our Facebook Page Broke Stampers Unite Challenges HERE

Have a great week everyone and Thank You for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment