BSU122816


Hello....Welcome to this weeks BSU challenge post. This week our theme is Winter/Snow. Trickier for me because I somehow have no current snowman or penguin stamps. Everything I have is def Christmas and not so much Winter themed. So I had to stretch a bit and come up with this card. 

I used Swirly Bird bundle to create the snowman and the snowflakes falling. The arms and the snow drift were made using the swooshy lines die. I then used a sentiment from Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set. 

So hopefully this will inspire you to try some out of the box style cards with some sets that can pull extra duty. 

Christmas was ok and somewhat quiet for us here this year since it was just the two of us. Depressing enough there and then to take a turn even more depressing our sweet cat passed away. It's still a bit crazy the way I walk through the house thinking I'll find her at the slider waiting to come in or even someone to talk to when Terry's not here. (yes we carried on quite the interesting conversations her and I). LOL It's just sad. I'm really going to miss her being around. Ok...enough of that....

Now head on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE and see what those wonderful ladies came up with this week. 

Thank You so much for stopping by.....Check back next week as we begin a new year of BSU Challenges. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment