BSU120716

Welcome to this weeks BSU post. This weeks topic is Theme and with that theme we are of course going with Christmas.
I decided to visit the annual catalog and choose most of my products from there instead of the Holiday mini. So many times the annual catalog gets pushed aside this time of year and we tend to forget about the great products featured in there. I chose "This is Christmas" special designer series paper, Perfect Pines stamp set, as well as metallic enamel shapes. So with a base of of Cherry Cobbler I got started. I stamped the tree on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and layered it with Garden Green Card stock. I made a few banner pieces using the banner triple punch and layered them behind the stamped layer. I took a section of a sentiment from the Candy Cane Christmas stamp set found in the Holiday Mini. I stamped it in Cherry Cobbler on a square of Very Vanilla then popped it up with a dimensional. I finished with the metallic enamel star on top and the dots for ornaments.

Really loving how this card came out. I guess I should practice using sketches more again. LOL

Hope you are all having a wonderful December....now hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE and see what they have come up with this week.

Thank you for stopping by.....Merry Christmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment