BSU122116


It's almost Christmas...and this is our second to the last BSU post for 2016. Can you believe it? Well this week is our color challenge week. The selected colors are

Chocolate Chip
Crumb Cake
Cherry Cobbler
Vanilla

I chose to go with the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle because this is probably the last chance I'll have to use it this year. I also added in the Suite Seasons set for my sentiment. I started with a base of Cherry Cobbler and layered a piece of Chocolate Chip as well as Very Vanilla card stock. I then Stamped the ginger bread man in Crumb Cake ink and punched him out with the coordinated punch. I added the bow tie of Cherry Cobbler stamped with the out line of Choc Chip ink and placed it as his neck tie. I used versamark ink and stamped my sentiment on Cherry Cobbler then sprinkled with the detail white embossing powder and applied heat with my heat gun. I centered it on the Very Vanilla and added in the ginger bread man. I finished off the card with some Jute Twine. That's it....a cute simple wish for the Holiday. Below is a snap of the Items I used.


Wishing all of you a Happy Christmas........now hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what they came up with this week.  Thank You so much for stopping by......until next week then.


0 comments:

Post a Comment