BSU031616



Hello....hope your week was a good one. I did a lot of relaxing. It was Sunday before I started doing some crafting again after working so hard on the Market. It was a nice break but happy to be creating again.
 This weeks BSU challenge is COLOR! Our colors are Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, and Blushing Bride. Interesting combo. But this lovely card here is what i came up with. I broke out the Watercolor Wings for this week, and added the Perfect Pairings Sale a Bration set as well as the Gorgeous Grunge set. I layered the butterfly using Blushing Bride and di the outer sections of the wings and the body in Pumpkin Pie. I stamped the wing veins in Calypso Coral. I used Wisteria Wonder for the splatters and the sentiment. Layered this all on a base of Pool Party card stock stamped with the small butterfly and the dotted background piece in Pool Party ink. I made a lil bow of Pool Party cotton ribbon and finished with a bling jewel. 

Hope you've enjoyed this lil challenge...be sure to try it out for yourself. Also don't forget to head over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what they came up with for this week. Take care and enjoy your week.........

******Carol*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment