BSU030916

Hello and Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. This week is for techniques....so we chose Faux Embossing. I admit this is another one of those where I had to look the "How To" on. There are lots of YouTube videos to guide you in this technique. (thank goodness). I chose a base of Elegant Eggplant and did my faux embossing with Craft Whisper White Pad and Elegant Eggplant. So a quick run down with this......you stamp your image in the craft whisper white, let it dry real good....I used a fan LOL once it's dry you then line up your stamp inked with a bit of the same color as your cardstock...in this case the Elegant Eggplant, I used a stamp a majig to line up my stamp just to the left of my white image....just a smidge to the left, then stamped it. you then let that dry....when you are done your image should look as if you dry embossed it. Like it has a raised texture, when it really is just a flat image. (I freak my man out with that) LOL he thought it was a raised image. I then cut out some flowers using the botanicals thinlits and built the rest of the card.  It sounds way more complicated than it is. Give it a try....look at videos, check it out....then when you're done share your creation with us on our Facebook Page. 
Also be sure to hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what these wonderful ladies came up with this week. Have a great week everyone, Thank You for stopping by and do please come play along with us! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment