BSU020316


Hi....it's Wednesday and well I'm late. No reason other than I sat down last night after stamping and forgot to actually write the post. I know, I've been distracted. It was nice to spend some time at the stamping desk though. These are the cards I came up with for an Occasions Catty Theme.  The three roses card are from Picture Perfect stamp set. Wisteria Wonder card is from Birthday Blooms water colored with an aqua painter. The Sympathy card is done using the Timeless Textures stamp set as well as the sentiment and label from Rose Wonder. The remaining three cards were done with the Botanical Blooms stamp set and Botanicals Framelits. There are so many great sets in this catalog. It's so hard to really show it all but I at least got a variety in there for you!  Hope you are enjoying these sets and don't forget that sale a bration is in full swing! Every $50 you spend you get a free stamp set out of the sale a bration catalog. All catalogs are posted to the right of this post. Take a look if you haven't yet!  Be sure to hop over to Terr's Blog and Stace's Blog have a great week everyone!! Thank You so much for being patient with. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment