BSU012716


Happy Wednesday......welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite. I made it this time!!! I have to apologize for my neglect in stamping as of late. I have taken on a different venture that has been monopolizing my time. But I made in to stamp last night. This weeks BSU challenge is a stamp set. The Botanicals For You sale a bration set. For my card I chose a base of mossy meadow and a layer of cajun craze. I topped that with whisper white CS and added a strip of DSP from the coordinating paper pack Botanical Gardens then used a bit of whisper white cotton ribbon for an embellishment. I love the bold word stamp in this set! Makes whipping out a bunch of quick and cute cards easy.

Be sure to hop over to Terri's blog and to Stace's blog to see what fun things they did with this set! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment