BSU021016


Hello and Welcome to this weeks technique challenge for the Broke Stampers Unite weekly challenges. This week was a challenge for me to just get posted lol. I must again apologize for my tardiness. It was my Birthday week and I failed to plan ahead and then on the day I planed to stamp I came down with a terrible bug. I spent most of my birthday on the couch. So that's my excuse. Lol. I went in to work today and found out that I'm not the only one that came down ill we had several that were out because of this nasty lil virus. But enough with my excuses, I'm feeling a lil better now but not %100. So I made sure I made it in here to stamp a fun triple stamp card.  I used Rose Red for my colors of ink and card stock, and stamped the Rose stamp from Birthday Blooms, as well as the sentiment. I chose a monochromatic look for this week. I'm loving the Rose Red color for this time of year! So simple, quick, but still nice looking.  I used a bit of wink of Stella brush pen to add some sparkle that doesn't really transfer with the camera shot but it looks good in real life! 

So that's my card....be sure to check out Terri's Blog and Stace's Blog to see the lovely creations they came up with. Also you can play along and create your own triple stamping card and share it on our Facebook Page here

Thank You for stopping by, enjoy your week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment