BSU021716


Hello and welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite challenge. This week we are focusing on Color. Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla. I played around with a few different options, but the card above was the only one I could get to come out to my liking. My stamping Mojo was a bit lacking I guess. I kept making simple stamping mistakes and ruined a few cards. This was the first one I did nd it came out fine so maybe I was trying to hard lol. 

I started out with a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and stamped my flower images from Flowering Fields in Sahara Sand. I then used an aqua painter and colored in the flowers using Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, and Marina Mist. I stamped the sentiment in Wild Wasabi using the Hello stamp from the Sale A Bration set named Hello. I really like this sentiment stamp. Sad that it was only a short time stamp. Anyway......I layered the Very Vanilla layer onto a piece of Melon Mambo. I finished it off with  few hits with the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge.  

Don't forget you can always join us in these challenges, and post you work on our Facebook group Here  We would love to see lots of participation in these challenges so please join us won't you?

Be sure to hop on over to Terri's blog Here and Stace's Blog Here Have a great week everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment