BSU010616

Super quick post.....this weeks theme is Sale A Bration. So I grabbed a couple of the sets offered up this year! I used Flowering Fields and paired it with some sentiment stamps from Perfect Pairings and Hello, as well as using the SAB designer series paper pack called Wildflower Fields. I decided to do a mix of cards so I could show you a sampling of several sets instead of trying to do just one because I couldn't decide lol. Hope you enjoy this weeks offerings. This Flowering Fields set is fun to single color stamp as well as stamping in basic black and water coloring it in. Don't forget you can choose one of these sets for free for every $50.00 in merchandise you order between now and March 31st.

Be sure to hop over to Terri's blog Here and Stace' blog Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment