BSU123015 3D Theme

Hello Everbody! LOL How was your Christmas? Mine was fun but slightly exhausting. I had a houseful and still had to work each early morning so late late nights and early early mornings make for a very tired me. LOL But the goodnews I get a day off tomorrow.  so the couch and movies sound really good for a Thursday! I am looking forward to the new year and all the upcoming goodies that are on the way. 

This weeks BSU Challenge is a bonus week, or 5th week if you will so its time for a 3D project. I chose to finally make a one of these ever popular box bags. The first video I look at when searching had this rather large sized bag so I decided to roll with it. my finished size I believe is 6x5ish. I'm not going to go into the how to's of this box bag because you can easily do a video search on youtube and get several different versions and sizes so I'll leave that to you to choose. I did use the Fun and up and coming Botanicals goodies from the new Occassions Catty and the 2016 Sale a Bration catty so drool over these products and know they will be available starting January 5th. Theres a combination of products used here. I started with the DSP called Botanical Gardens. I used Cajun Craze for my base and handles. I then cut out some flowers using the Botanical Builder Framelits and Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey and Whisper White card stocks. For my sentiment I used a stamp from the Botanicals For You set which is a Sale A Bration set, so I got it for free....Wooo Hoooo. You may notice some non SU contraband in the leaf shape brads but I liked how tey went so I used them ;) One other item that was used here was the triple banner punch for the sentiment tag. Hope you enjoy this project. It was def a learning experience for me LOL 

Be sure to hop on over to Terri's blog and Stace's Blog and check out their projects for this week. Have a great week....Hope you have a wonderful NEW YEAR! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment