BSU122315

Hello, it's time for another BSU challenge. What a week, well for that matter what a month. It's been a strange month for me. Many Ups and Downs, dealing with joys and losses, but on a good note it's almost over so yaaaaaay!! I'm ready for the new year.....I'm ready to leap forward and embrace all the new stamps and things coming up for the next few months. But first I must get through the next couple weeks lol.
This week we are featuring a stamp set. Peaceful Pines or Festival of Trees. I chose Peaceful Pines. I started with a base of Whisper White. I added a strip of DSP from the Merry Moments stack. This has been a really fun stack. I've loved using the great patterns in this. Okay I added a knot of woven satin ribbon in Real Red. I then stamped my trees in Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive ink and cut them out with the Perfect Pines framelits. Popped them up with dimensionals and arranged them at the bottom of my card. I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler as well. I finished with a few candy dots at the top left. This set is really nice and I like all the different tree style options.
So there ya have it! Now go see what Terri and Stace have come up with this week. You can hop over to our Facebook page and even try out the challenge yourself! Have a great week......I've already started trying to work out my project for next week! But my house is about to explode with the sounds of 3 boys.........so weLl see how far I get lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment