BSU:120115

It's time for another Broke Stampers Unite challenge. This weeks theme is Winter/Christmas
I played around with a few ideas and decided to go with some non traditional colors. So I pulled out come Rose Red, Blushing Bride, and Crumb Cake cardstock. Paired that with with some Very Vanilla and below is what I came up with. The stamp sets I used are Festival Of Trees and Reason for the Season
I really like the way these came out. On the bottom one I added some Pear Pizzazz for the leaves and sentiment. I included a bunch of bling to spice them up. I just love the way the bling adds so much. 

Hope you decide to join us and play along with this weeks challenge. If you don't have these stamp set no worries, try it out with different stamps. Just Winter/Christmas is your only requirement. We have started a facebook page here and you can now add your versions of the weekly challenge to the posted album for that week. 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Terri's Blog Here and Stace's Blog Here to see what they came up with this week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment