BSU121615 COLOR

Hey everyone, time for another Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. Well this week we are doing a color combo challenge. Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky, and Tip Top Taupe.
I used Thoughts and Prayers and Sheltering Tree for my stamps. I based my card with TTT and added layers of NN and RR. I stamped my image of the flower in TTT and added a ground effect also in TTT. I used Soft Sky for my background. Stamping my sentiment in NN. I used a length of Rich Razzleberry into the woods trim. It seems I've been having to make quite a few of these types of cards lately.....hope that slows down. This is the Holidays.....things should be wonderful right?? Any way be sure to head over to Terri's blog here and Stace's blog here and see what they came up with for this week. I'm betting it's pretty fantastic they always do such great work. Thanks for stopping by, and check back often for upcoming new goodies!!! A Happy Holiday season to you all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment