Thoughts and Prayers

I finally broke down and ordered a sympathy style set. I liked this one for its versatility, and it comes with a lot of sayings and sentiments. I like that. I can also use the tree or the flower stem for other non sympathy style cards by just changing up the sentiments. I'm all about getting the most from one set.

I started with a base of Cherry Cobbler, and added a touch of DSP from the in color stack. I then used a ribbon from the same matching in colors. Delightful Dijon. I stamped the background in Tangelo Twist and the tree and sentiment in Blackberry Bliss.
I hope you enjoy today's post. If you don't have this set I would highly suggest it.
I'm excited to see what else I can come up with using this set. Have a great day and Thank You for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment