Sunday and WCMD

Good Sunday to you. Hope your weekend is going well. Yesterday I almost forgot that is was World Card Making Day. What was I thinking??? Anyway I jumped in and made some cards even though I was feeling very challenged...  Lol. 

With this ca d I started with a base of Soft Suede and with some Whisper White I stamped some images from the Work Of Art stamp set. I used Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, So Saffron and Calypso Coral.  I cut out the butterfly with the thinlits in gold foil paper and glued it on the front. I then took some gold sequin ribbon and gently pulled the sequins to use as an all over embellishment. 

This is not at all what this card started out to be but its funny how well it just takes you where you should go. It was supposed to be a note card and a CASE from Pinterest but, it just took on its own life.  Hahaha 

Hope you are able to squeeze in some stamping time today. I'm still going to continue to celebrate WCMD and try to get a jump on my week. Take care everyone and Thank You for visiting. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment