Believe

Hello and Happy Saturday

How's your weekend going?? Today's post is made with Vintage Leaves and Leaflits Framelits. On this card I stamped and heat embossed the leaves on Whisper White. I then used sponge daubers and randomly sponged Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Early Espresso ink. I then cut them out with the framelits. The black medallion was made by snipping out the inside of the spider web doilies from the holiday catalog. Made the background with Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Pumpkin Pie. I arranged the leaves and snarled two down and one I used dimensionals on to pop it. Added some Mossy Meadow bakers twine and a jewel rhinestone as well as some dazzling details on the medallion.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend and Thank You so much for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment