Sketch Frenzy Friday

Hello and welcome to another Sketch Frenzy Friday post. I failed to track down the photo of the sketch but I can tell you that I followed it to a T lol. So I think you can figure it out. I used crumb cake for the base and the large dots embossing folder ...one of my favs. I pulled out my Merry Moments DSP for the circle and the back stripe. I used the note tag punch and layered a tree from the Festival Of Trees stamp sets that I cut out with the matching framelits.  I added a bit of smokey slate bakers twine for the bow.  It's a fun sketch from Diana ...... So easy to play along with us and create your own version. If you do be sure to add it to the SFF blog. There's a link at the bottom of this weeks post. I love seeing what others come up with. So join us!!! Have a great weekend...Thank you for stopping by!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment