BSU112316


Hello and Happy Holidays everyone. This weeks BSU challenge is using a stamp set Called Petite Petals. Trying to incorporate a flower stamp set into the season was pretty interesting. But I had a fu. Time coming up with this creation. I used a aqua painter brush and watercolored the splash of Emerald Envy ink. I then stamped the flowers in Cherry Cobbler and layered them over the splash with dimensionals I layers that on top of a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock then layered the whole of it on a base of Emerald Envy. I had fun pulling out my washintape and adding a few strips to the side. I tied on some Whisper White Bakers Twine and added my sentiment from Sheltering Tree stamp set. Finished up with some rhinestones in the center of the flowers.

I saw this as a festive seasonal card that took a moment to say "I'm thinking of you" instead of wishes for the season hahahaha ANYWAY....hope you have an Awesome Thanksgiving. We will be making dinner tomorrow and digging out Christmas trees and decor today! So that we can start the holiday cheer this week. We usually try to put up the tree on the night of Thanksgiving.

Don't forget to hop on over to Terri's blog HERE and Stace's blog HERE and see what my stamping buddies came up with for this week!

Enjoy your holiday and I'll see ya next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment