BSU111616


Good day everyone....hope all are well. This weeks BSU challenge is COLOR. 
Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Old Olive and White. I went for a fun country look. I used the Jar of Love set.  I stamped the jar first in Marina Mist and then filled it in with stems in Old Olive. I topped off the stems using the fun flower verities included in this set using the Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Crushed Curry. I added in the glass balls at the base using Marina Mist stamped off in various degrees. Added the fun string bow stamp at the top of the jar and finished it of with a sentiment also from the same set! I love all that this set has to offer. So many different ways and looks from it.  

I'm neck deep in Holiday Events over the next month so things have been crazy at my house. So crazy Terry had to take up house chores hahahaha Thank You Terry. 

Now head on over to Terri's blog HERE and Stace's blog HERE to see what they came up with for this weeks color combo. 
Have a great week everyone and I certainly hope everyone is getting ready for the Holidays. They are coming fast!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment