BSU110916


Okay don't faint.....I'm finally making a BSU post after a month of doing other stuff. Been a busy time for me with all that's going on but I did get in the craft room and found enough room on my table to break out a card!  This weeks BSU theme is a technique and we have chosen Fancy Folds. I believe I have mentioned before that it's not my forte but I elected to do a pleated card because I have yet to try one.  I started out small.  So with a piece of 4x11.5 DSP I made my score lines at 3,4,6,7,9,10. I then maneuvered my DSP it at angle in my paper trimmer to slice an angle to one edge. I then folded my score lines in a fan fold style. I used adhesive to stick down each pleat before layering the whole thing on a card base of Cherry Cobbler. I added a ribbon then stamped my sentiment in versamark ink and used the new copper embossing powder. Rose gold is one of my favorite trends right now and that copper embossing powder really carries that look.  

Hope you've enjoyed this weeks creation. Be sure to hop on over to Terri's blog Here  and Stace's blog Here to see what the other ladies came up with this week. Have a great week everyone.....I'll try harder next week. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment