Sketch Frenzy Friday

Hello stammers and welcome to this weeks SFF post. Today's card was made using the new Lighthearted Leaves and framelits. The stamp set is a new one that will be featured in the the Holiday Catalog this year. ( available September 1 ) I stamped all three leaves and then used a blending tool to rub in some background color. Then dotting them out with the matching framelits from the Annual Catalog. I layered them and added a lil bit of gold sequin ribbon and a fun wood element also from the Holiday Catalog. Love how this turned out. I'm thinking the leaves will probably replace all those beautiful butterflies for a while this fall. Or I may figure out a way to incorporate both lol. Hope you enjoy this weeks sketch submission. And don't forget to play along. The link is at the bottom of this weeks post on the SFF blog. Have a great week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I have to keep telling myself I don't need another leaf set, but you're making it quite hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I'm using them to replace all my butterflies. Leaves everywhere......:). Thank You!!! I was really happy with this card.

    ReplyDelete