Hello and Welcome to this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday post. This weeks sketch is actually one that I created. See below...


It's a pretty basic sketch and I'm really liking the clean look. So in my submission I didn't stray to far from the sketch itself. 


I used a base of Blushing Bride with a half strip of English Garden DSP. I added a length of Blushing Bride 1/4 in cotton ribbon at the seam. Layered my sentiment block with Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stock, and stamped my sentiment in Mossy Meadow. I stamped the butterfly from Watercolor Wings stamp set in Blushing Bride and Mossy Meadow, stamped the images off to get the variated shades. Simple but sweet. 

Thank you for stopping by this week, don't forget you can always play along with us and submit your creation to the Sketch Frenzy Friday Blog HERE  thelink to add your creation is at the bottom so come join us! Until next week hope you have a great one! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment