Little Moments

So I was talking to friend yesterday and I was saying how addicted to stamping I am ( and have been for years) and how I stamp pretty much every day!! Her response was....
" If you stamp every day, why don't you post to your blog every day???" Hmm good question. But probably because I have a tendency to post more on Instagram than anything because it's easy and I don't have to type a lot lol. I'm working on being more diligent with my blog postings. Over the last year I have at least committed to posting every Friday for the Sketch Frenzy Friday Blog. Yes I slipped a bit here and there but usually make the post. So now I'm going to challenge myself and my friend to post more regularly. Maybe not EVERYDAY but def more often. This was a card I was playing with last night. I was inspired from my friend Terri She posted a cute fall card using this same sketch. I had to try out this one for myself. 

I used the Watercolor Wings stamp set and some DSP from the Go Wild stack. Cherry Cobbler for the card base a strip of Basic Black. Stamped my image in Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black. I added a couple candy dots in Whisper White as well as some white bakers twine. Just a fun clean sketch. 
Thank You Terri for the inspiration and I hope this prompts you to give it a try also. If you do, leave me a comment and a link to your blog. So I can enjoy yours also.  Ok time to get stampin. Thanks for stopping by. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment