Welcome to the July Fourth Holiday version of Sketch Frenzy Friday! 
This weeks sketch comes from Kim Innis


I sadly noticed I didn't have any stars in my collection of supplies. What The What?? So I needed to get a little creative on my submission. I used the flowers from Flower patch stamp set and created these fun firework like images :) I stamped them in Watercolor Wonder and Pacific Point inks as well as a couple in versamark and using heat and stick powder I covered them with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. (yes I used a heat gun) I say that because it's been a while since I've pulled out the embossing gun .Added a strip of Watermelon Wonder DSP added a sentiment from Crazy about You stamp set and finished with some gold sequin ribbon. Hope you enjoy this little touch of Holiday Flair. Have a great week and we'll see you again next week. Take Care....have a safe fourth and Thank You for stopping by. You can head back to the SFF Blog using the link at the top right! 

1 comment: