Hello and Welcome to this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday post. This weeks sketch is brought to us by Diana Eichfeld. 




For my card I chose a base of Soft Suede and embossed it with the Woodgrain Textured Impressions embossing folder. I pulled out my Pretty Petals dsp stack for the beautiful poppy type flower print. I really love these designs in this stack. I stamped my images from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set in Old Olive, Soft Suede and Calypso Coral. The banner pieces were punched using the Banner Triple punch. I added a touch of Calypso ribbon to finish it off. See below.

I really like the layout of this sketch. I might need to revist this one a few times. 
Thank you so much for visiting. Remember you are always welcome to play along. The link is on the bottom of this weeks post at the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog HERE
Can't wait to see what you create! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment