BSU.....yes I'm a lil late......

I know I know....I'm a lil late....But better late than never right??? LOL
Broke Stampers Unite....this weeks theme is Thankful/Grateful.

I love sheltering tree. This stamp set is pretty flexible when it comes to a varied look. I stamped the tree in Early Espresso and then the leaves I stamped in Crushed Curry then tapped in some Tangelo Twist and Early Espresso. I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso. I then took a strip of Into The Woods DSP and did a cut and flip for the two patterns.  I added a length of Daffolid Delight cotton ribbon for a finishing trim. 

This time of year has started to get really busy for me. I had a day off and planned on stamping but ended up cutting out wood shapes and painting right up until I headed to bed. Oh well I've been wanting to get some of this stuff done and so I guess now is better than never. 

Hop over to Stace and Terri's blogs to see what they came up with this week. I love how we manage to come up with such diffeent ideas. Thank You for stopping by...Have a great week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment