Broke Stampers Unite

Hello and welcome to this weeks BSU challenge. This week we are featuring a technique. The Bokeh Technique. This was way new to me....! I had to research it and look it up for how to's. BUT, I found an easy tutorial and faked my way through it. Then today I found out that one of my Fellow BSU members has actually already done a really good tutorial and I'm going to share that link HERE Yes yes....Miss Stace has done a great job explaining this fun technique. Check it out! She makes it so easy. So without any more delays........here is my card.......



I was really happy with the results. Its a fun effect and a way different look for me. Not sure that I would do it a lot but I'm a lazy broke stamper and well I have my go to's that are much cleaner. But it was fun to stretch out of my comfort zone if ever so breifly. I used Thoughts and Prayers stamp set and Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso and then Whisper White craft ink for the spots. If you haven't yet, then give this technique a try. Also...be sure to hop over to Terri and Stace blog and see what they came up with this week.
Have a great week everyone and Thank You for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love what you did. I have to remember to make a few of my "bubbles" darker, all dried & look about the same. Good job!

    ReplyDelete