SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY


This weeks sketch is shown above. I chose to celebrate DSP and stick right with the layout. ( I love butterflies) 

I used the Painted Blooms designer series paper out of the retiring Occasions catalog. Such pretty paper. I used a strip of So Saffron and the a piece of Pink Pirrouette embossed with the Spring Flowers textured impressions embossing folder aslo out of the Occasions catty. The butterfly is from the Butterflies Thinlits and the greeting came from the Crazy About You set also from the Occasions catty. The Occasions catalog expires on June 2nd 2015 so if there are some items you've been wanting as well as these items I used today then you'll want to get your order in. Just click the Order Online button to the right of this page. 

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you enjoy this weeks submission. Don't forget you can play along as well. Just click the SFF blog button on the top right of this page! Have a great week! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment