SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY

It's Friday and time for another SFF post. I had the pleasure of coming up with this weeks sketch. I kept it clean and simple because it seems to promote the most creativity. I'm my card below I used Blackberry Bliss for the card base and layered with Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow and Sahara Sand. I combined a few sets here. Flower Shop, with coordinating punch, Petite Petals also with a coordinating punch and the sentiment is from Crazy About You. I stamped that and punch it with the Word Window punch. I also used the large polka dot textured impressions embossing folder, and some candy dots as a finishing touch. Hope you enjoy this weeks sketch. Be sure to check out the SFF BLOG ( the link is on the right ) and play along with us. You can add your version of this sketch to the blog, the link is on the bottom of the SFF BLOG post. Have a great week everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment