Hello and Welcome to another edition of Sketch Frenzy Friday! :) 
This weeks sketch comes from Patrice Herrera.
 I just love it! Fun use of space! 

Here's is my version

I had fun playing with the For Peeps Sake stamp set in the Occassions Catty. First time getting some ink to this set. This little chick is so stinkin cute! I just love it.

I used the tulips DSP from the Painted Petals DSP pack also in the Occassions Catty. Layered it on a card base of Pear Pizzazz card stock. Stamped and layered each chick in pink pirouette, daffodil delight, and soft sky inks and card stock. I added some white organza and silver slim trim ribbons as well as a button and a piece of bling. 
Hope you enjoy this weeks card and as always you can play along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday Blog HERE Have a great week everyone....we are still on baby watch here. Grand Baby number 5 should make his appearance soon! 
Thank You for visiting! 

1 comment: